STI Ulcers Singapore.
STI Ulcers Singapore: STI (sexually transmitted infection) ulcers clinic, Singapore. Private and confidential service. Definitions, references, and latest news.
STI symptoms include:
- STI pain
- STI discharge
- STI ulcers may be caused by genital herpes. STI ulcer / Genital ulcer may be caused by syphilis. Chancroid may also cause genital ulcer(s).
- STI blisters may be caused by genital herpes
- STI growths may be caused by genital warts, or molluscum contagiosum.
- STI rash may be caused by candidiasis
- No symptoms may appear in HIV infection.