Testosterone Singapore: Testosterone treatment | testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) with Nebido® injection, Andriol® pills, or AndroGel® topical gel clinic, Singapore. Private and confidential service. Definitions, references, and latest news.
- Testosterone Deficiency Syndrome (TDS)
- Testosterone Test
- Testosterone Replacement Therapy (TRT)
- Testosterone injection (Nebido®)
- Testosterone gel (AndroGel®)
- Testosterone pills (Andriol® Testocaps™)
|Before Week 0|| Testosterone |
|Week 0||Nebido® #1|
|Week 6||Nebido® #2|
|3 month |
| Essential: |
|Week 18||Nebido® #3|
| Before Nebido® #4 |
| Testosterone |
|Week 30||Nebido® #4|
|9 month |
| Essential: |
|Annually|| Testosterone |
- Male hypogonadism
- Female hypogonadism
- Primary hypogonadism, or hypergonadotropic hypogonadism (high LH and/or FSH), or primary testicular failure. Eg: Klinefelters syndrome, Cryptorchidism
- Secondary hypogonadism, or hypogonadotropic hypogonadism (low LH and/or FSH), due to a defect in the hypothalamus or the pituitary.
- Late onset hypogonadism (LOH)
- Male hypogonadism due to androgen receptor insensitivity
- G.R. Dohle, S. Arver, C. Bettocchi, S. Kliesch, M. Punab, W. de Ronde. Guidelines on Male Hypogonadism European Association of Urology 2012
- G.R. Dohle, S. Arver, C. Bettocchi, S. Kliesch, M. Punab, W. de Ronde. Guidelines on Male Hypogonadism II European Association of Urology 2012
- A. Morales, B. Lunenfeld. Investigation, treatment and monitoring of late-onset hypogonadism in males The Aging Male 2002;5:74-86
| Table 1. Questions Used as Part of the Saint Louis University ADAM Questionnaire |
NOTE. A positive questionnaire result is defined as a "yes" answer to questions 1 or 7 or any 3 other questions.
| Yes / No|
- Morley JE, Charlton E, Patrick P, Kaiser FE, Cadeau P, McCready D, Perry HM 3rd. Validation of a Screening Questionnaire for Androgen Deficiency in Aging Males Metabolism. 2000 Sep;49(9):1239-42.
- Jacques L Tostain, François Blanc. Testosterone deficiency: a common, unrecognized syndrome Nature Reviews Urology 5, 388-396 (July 2008)