UTI Symptoms Singapore.
UTI Symptoms Singapore: UTI (urinary tract infection) symptoms clinic, Singapore. Private and confidential service. Definitions, references, and latest news.
Table of ContentsUTI symptoms are
- Painful urination (dysuria)
- Frequent urination (urinary frequency) and/or frequent urge to urinate (urinary urgency)
- Cloudy urine or blood in urine (haematuria/hematuria)
- Lower urinary tract
- Upper urinary tract
- In men, it is rare. But when it happens in sexually active men, it is frequently caused by STD.
- In women, it is frequently caused by Escherichia coli originating from the anus.
- Gonococcal urethritis
- Non-gonococcal urethritis (NGU) Common causes are:
Cystitis is inflammation of the bladder.