ABILIFY TABLET 10 mg Medication Singapore | Shim Clinic
|Help me about ABILIFY TABLET 10 mg Medication !|
ABILIFY TABLET 10 mg is a medication in Singapore. The dosage in TABLET form, is administered by the ORAL route. The licence is held by OTSUKA PHARMACEUTICALS (SINGAPORE) PTE. LTD., approved on 2004-04-14, with the number SIN13007P. The forensic classification is Prescription Only, and ATC code is N05AX12.
Medications > Product Name > ABILIFY TABLET 10 mg
- Licence Number: SIN13007P
- Product Name: ABILIFY TABLET 10 mg
- License Holder: OTSUKA PHARMACEUTICALS (SINGAPORE) PTE. LTD.
- Approval Date: 2004-04-14
- Forensic Classification: Prescription Only
- Atc Code: N05AX12
- Dosage Form: TABLET
- Route Of Administration: ORAL
- Manufacturer & Country Of Manufacturer:
- Active Ingredients & Strength: