Genitourinary Ulcer Singapore.
Genitourinary Ulcer Singapore: Genitourinary ulcer clinic, Singapore. Private and confidential service. Definitions, references, and latest news.
Genitourinary symptoms include:
- Genitourinary pain
- Genitourinary discharge
- Genitourinary ulcers may be caused by genital herpes. Genitourinary ulcer / Genital ulcer may be caused by syphilis. Chancroid may also cause genital ulcer(s).
- Genitourinary blisters may be caused by genital herpes
- Genitourinary growths may be caused by genital warts, or molluscum contagiosum.
- Genitourinary rash may be caused by candidiasis
- No symptoms may appear in HIV infection.